Saturday, October 19, 2013

Introductions

Introductions are awkward most of the time.  This is no exception.  My name is Ian Zumback and this is my little piece of internet real estate in the blog-o-sphere.  If you are reading this, whether or not you know me, I'd like to say hi.  In as fast an elevator speech as I can give, most of my social media has the following biographical information about me...

"A Forgiven, Redeemed, Jesus lover, Husband, Father, Son, Brother, Friend, Songwriter, and Servant...fully alive and free by the grace of God... to be continued."

That order changes a lot depending on the demands of the day - but at most times I pray are in full cooperation making up God's story in my life as I take this journey day by day.

And that's pretty much why I'm blogging now.  God's writing a story in my life.  And it's time to start sharing.  Though most of the content that I share through social media will have mostly to do with the path that God is leading me in sharing my music.. The blog will have more to do with doing life.

Some of it might be what God's teaching me that day.  Some of it might be me bragging on my wife and son, and family.  Some of it might be ministry objectives (so that if I stray - I can be accountable to you).  Some of it might be me sharing stories behind songs I've written.  Some of it might be the struggles that my family and I face, and how God's leading us through them.  It's all about sharing the journey and at the end of the day (or at the end of each blog) - I hope that one person gets more famous... Jesus Christ.

So that's it.  If you are interested in doing life together in the blog-o-sphere, then come on back.
I've always heard that the best introductions are short ones, and I feel I've overstayed my welcome.
Bye.  


No comments:

Post a Comment